We’re going to try something different in this episode. Jas Panag is a long-time friend who I’ve been recently coaching and working with. In one of our recent conversations, I realized that a lot of the things we were discussing might be helpful to others. I asked Jas if he’d be willing to bring our conversations and coaching sessions onto the podcast and he agreed. Jas has had a lot of difficult and incredible experiences throughout his life, now he’s working towards laying down the foundation for the career and life he wants to create.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- Planning Live Events & Conferences with Arlene Evans – TSS Podcast Ep. 19
- The Story Behind TWiP with Frederick Van Johnson – TSS Podcast Ep. 18
- The Ultimate Business Workflow with Jared Gant – TSS Podcast Ep. 17
- Decades of Success in Photography with Joel Grimes – TSS Podcast Ep. 16
- The Power of Curiosity with Lauri Laukkanen – TSS Podcast Ep. 15