Me Ra Koh is a Texas based photographer and author. Prior to photography, Me Ra published a book titled “Beauty Restored” where she spoke of her physical and emotional abuse and her journey of healing from the trauma. Since then, she has become an iconic family and portrait photographer, author of various photography books, an educator, as well as the host of her own Disney Junior TV show. Her massive success is a testament to her strength and courage forged from adversity as she continues to inspire and empower women and families from around the world.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35