Nicole Chan is a former business consultant who is now the founder of three successful businesses in the Boston area. Nicole’s remarkable ability to adapt has led to her first post-corporate venture as a wedding photographer as well as opening her own escape room experience and when both of her enterprises were stopped in their tracks by the COVID-19 pandemic, she and her husband shifted gears and developed a revolutionary sanitization service that is now thriving.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35