As founder and CEO of Ovation Communications, Kerri Garbis has provided hundreds of high level executives around the world with specialized training in presentation and public speaking skills. With a deep background in acting with a BFA in musical theater from Syracuse University as well as starring roles in many theater productions including her own one-woman show, Kerri’s extraordinary sense of emotional intelligence has helped her stand out as one of the most effective trainers in the field.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35