James Wallace is one half of the duo that produces the immensely popular and rapidly growing Youtube channel, The Stella Show, an episodic series for families and children. What began as a simple hobby with his wife and two children turned into a full fledged career that amassed almost one million subscribers in a year. The show’s success thrust the Wallace family into the spotlight and has become a full-time job as he and his wife write, direct, and produce each episode and has led to opportunities to work with industry networks like Nickelodeon.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35