Pratik Naik is one of the top retouchers in the industry with an extensive portfolio and client list of some of the best photographers around. His passion for retouching has evolved into his own boutique retouching agency as well as a full retouching education series in collaboration with The Portrait Masters. In addition, Pratik is the founder of Infinite Tools and Infinite Color, Photoshop tools designed to open up advanced level retouching and color grading to photographers of all experience levels.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35