Jen Rozenbaum is a boudoir photographer and a breast cancer survivor. Diagnosed in 2017, Jen decided to undergo a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction, ultimately defeating her cancer and reshaping her perspective through this life-changing experience. Since her battle with cancer, Jen has gone on to become an author, public speaker, and founder and host of the Shamelessly Feminine movement, and is a true testament to the strength and resilience that can arise out of life’s most difficult moments.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35