Ben Von Wong has risen to global prominence through his epic and fantastical photography that pushed every creative boundary imaginable. Ben utilized his skills acquired through his formal background in mining engineering toward creative experiments that led him around the world on epic projects chasing storms, diving into underwater shipwrecks, among many other previously unfathomable endeavors. Ben eventually steered his expertise in producing viral campaigns toward working with companies, individuals, and charity groups to raise awareness for environmental activism and global causes.
About Think Stupid Simple
Authentic conversations designed to uncover the stupid-simple truths in creating successful, happy, and meaningful lives.
- The Profound Meaning of Photographs with Alison Conklin – TSS Podcast Ep. 39
- The Journey to International Success with Jerry Ghionis – TSS Podcast Ep. 38
- Playing the Long Game with Andrew Funderburg – TSS Podcast Ep. 37
- Seeking Out the Spontaneous Moments with Jason Vinson – TSS Podcast Ep. 36
- 30 Years in the Photography Industry with Sara Strid – TSS Podcast Ep. 35